"Anyone can be affected by Nail Fungus, even if they do not wear nail enhancements or acrylic nails."
- Having a pedicure done with dirty implements, or a dirty spa tub.
- Having a manicure done with dirty implements.
- Slamming nails in a door.
- Pulling nails backwards on car door handles.
- Picking off artificial nails instead of soaking them off.
- Using a drill on top of the naked natural fingernail, causing heat and friction.
- Any puncture to the Hyponychium.
- Wearing toenails too long and shoes too tight.
- Cleaning out from under fingernails with a metal implement.
- Fingernails too long for an active life style.
- Clipping toenails too short and cutting the Hyponychium.
- Strong cleaning chemicals.
- Gardening without gloves.
Some signs you might see or feel after the trauma or damage, but... before the Nail Fungus (Onychomycosis) starts:
- Loosening of the fingernail plate.
- A feeling like a little splinter is under the natural fingernail, but you cannot see it.
- The nails feel sensitive when picking up something or hitting them against something.
- The natural fingernail feels loose.
- The natural fingernail looks like the white free-edge is growing down the nail-bed, and the pink nail-bed is getting shorter.
Q: What can you do to help Prevent Nail Fungus?
A: Keep Nails Clean.
Onycholysis (loosening of the fingernail plate) is not a fungus but it is susceptible to fungus, so natural fingernails must be kept clean.
Do a Fast, Daily maintenance.
- We recommend scrubbing with Tammy Taylor "Anti-Bacterial Soft Soak" and a Tammy Taylor "Plastic Manicure Brush" daily.
- Then, follow with Tammy Taylor "Thymolize" underneath the free-edge, especially with artificial nails, at least once a day.
So, even if there is loosening of the fingernail plate (Onycholysis), your Tammy Taylor "Prevent Fungus" Kit can keep the nails clean, helping to prevent (Onycholysis) from becoming a Fungus (Onychomycosis).
If you do have a fungus, we recommend the same Fast Daily maintenance and apply Tammy Taylor "Thymolize" 3-5 times a day underneath the free-edge at the Hyponychium.
Continue every day, until the natural fingernail reattaches.
The same goes for toenails.
If you do not see any improvement within 7 days, please see a physician.
There are a number of physicians that already recommend Tammy Taylor "Thymolize".
Get your "Prevent Fungus" Kit Today
Your "Prevent Fungus" Kit is a necessity in your Salon, and great retail item for you to sell to your clients.
Your "Prevent Fungus" Kit contains:
1- Tammy Taylor PeachSpa Anti-Bacterial Soft Soak
1- Plastic Manicure Brush
1- Drawstring Logo Travel Bag
All 4 Tammy Taylor Products
For Only $24.65
Get Yours Today
|You may be interested in our Best Sellers:|