TAMMY TAYLOR NAIL FORMS
"The Tammy Taylor Nail Forms are so fast and easy to apply you will be able to apply them in "under 20 seconds" per nail."
- The Shape of the Nail-bed determines which Nail Form to use.
- Tammy Taylor Nail Forms are available in 2 different styles and 3 different shapes; for different shapes of nail-beds.
"CUSTOM" ORIGINAL (DOUBLE THICK) 200 ct.
"COMPETITIVE EDGE" (DOUBLE THICK) 150 ct.
#1 Use the "Gold" Nail Forms on all Regular Shaped Nail-Beds #2 Use the "White" Oval Nail Forms on a Narrow Nail-Bed or a Natural Nail with a "high" hyponychium #3. Use the "Black" Square Nail Forms on a Flat Nail-Bed or a Natural Nail with an extreme C-Curve MORE INFORMATION AND TRICKS of the TRADE for EASIER APPLICATION BELOW
The "Gold" Nail Form is the Most Popular, used for all Regular Shaped Nail Beds. Shown below: the Gold "Competitive Edge" Original Nail Form. A Regular Shaped Nail Bed
When you have a Narrow Nail Bed or a Natural Nail with a "high" hyponychium then you will use the "White" Oval Nail Form. Shown below: the White "Competitive Edge" Oval Nail Form. A Narrow Nail Bed
When you have a Flat Nail Bed or a Natural Nail with an extreme C-Curve then you will need the "Black" Square Nail Form. Shown below: the Black "Competitive Edge" Square Nail Form. A Flat Nail Bed
"Some Tricks for Applying Nail Forms" Finally a way to use the center piece of the nail Forms. This little trick will help when:
1. Nail Form and center piece. 2. Stick center piece to back of Form.
- Putting Forms on yourself
- Doing Flat natural nails
- Competing in nail competitions
- Lengthening already sculptured nails and tips
- Switching from aluminum or plastic forms to paper Forms
3. The center piece is on the back of the Form. 4. Makes a beautiful C-Curve.
| || |
- This Trick helps with:
- Evening out your C-Curve instead of having a V-Curve
- Getting the Form flush with the free-Edge, which eliminates the gap
Dip an Orangewood stick in powder and adjust free-edge of the Form. The powder will keep the orangewood stick from sticking to the Form, while getting the Form flush with natural fingernail.
Tammy Taylor "Nail Forms":
- "Double-Thick" and a cross between paper and foil, to give you the ease and comfort of a disposable form, and the C-Curve of an aluminum form
- Eliminate Flat Nails
- Perforated for easy application on thumbs and large fingers
- Mylar Coated, so the Acrylic does not stick to the Nail Form
- Variety; For "All" Nail Shapes
- Help Prevent Broken and Cracked Nails
- Do Not Wobble, and they Stay Put
- Do not crease
- Perfect C-Curve every time, even if you forget to pinch
- Automatic C-Curve, provides strength, even if you make the acrylic thin
- Built-in numbered grid system for precise nail length, every time
- Faster and Easier to apply than Nail Tips
- Eliminate Flat Nails
#1 seller since 1987, the Tammy Taylor "Custom" Original Nail Forms
"When I was creating the "Custom" Original Nail Forms, I wanted to create the fastest and easiest Nail Forms ever made. And, to make sure they were really easy to use, even for beginners, I would have my shipping department, who did not do nails, test my Nail Forms. On the day I created the form they could apply in less than 20 seconds, I knew I had a winner."
Tammy Taylor "Competitive Edge" Nail Forms
"When I created the "Competitive Edge" Nail Forms they were the first and only Competition Nail Forms at the time."Double-Thick" and "Extra Wide" so they do not crease, giving you the perfect C-Curve every time, even if you forget to pinch.
And, the automatic C-Curve provides strength, even if you make the acrylic thin."