| At-Home Maintenance Kit for your clients Pink & White acrylic nails|
“Our client’s who are educated on how to maintain their nails properly, are our best clients. When we do not educate our clients they will buy products that can actually ruin our beautiful Pink & White acrylic nails.”
The Tammy Taylor “At-Home Maintenance Kit” for acrylic nails is the perfect nail maintenance kit for your clients to keep their Pink & White acrylic nails beautiful all the time.
This kit will also help to eliminate lifting, peeling, fill lines and yellowing.
The reason why you want to retail this kit to your clients, or give it away as a promotion with each full set: So your clients do not start picking at their nails, if they get a little loose acrylic or dry cuticles.
Also, if our clients nails get a little dirty or stained, they can be freshened up, when they have a maintenance kit.
The “At-Home Maintenance Kit” I put together has small mini files so your clients cannot get carried away and start over-filing their nails, they are just big enough to do a little touch up. The
Tammy Taylor Peach Oil and A+ coat are just the right size because your clients will use them quickly and need to replenish their maintenance kit.
• Keeps Pink & White acrylic nails looking perfect the entire 2 weeks between fills.
• Eliminates peeling, lifting, biting and/or picking; anything that causes the pink acrylic to come away from the nail-bed can cause fill lines. So to eliminate this, the client must buff their acrylic nails around the cuticle area with oil and a buffer every time they see or feel anything loose or rough; then the acrylic will not lift.
• Keeps Pink & White acrylic nails from lifting, which causes fill lines.
• Keeps Pink & White acrylic nails shiny and bright.
• Eliminates the white “peelys” around the cuticle, which are easy to pick at, causing lifting and fill lines; instead, client should file or buff any loose or rough areas on the nails and around the cuticle area.
• Eliminates fill lines which look like white lines in the pink part of the acrylic nail, which can appear after fill-ins.
• Caution: Clients using non-professional products to maintain their Pink & White acrylic nails in between fills can cause lifting, yellowing and staining.
The perfect Tammy Taylor “At-Home Nail Maintenance Kit” consists of 4 Tammy Taylor products in an easy carry-along drawstring logo bag, to keep your clients Pink & White acrylic nails shiny and beautiful, the entire time between fills.
This kit packs all the essentials to keep your clients Pink & Whites looking their best!
• Tammy Taylor Mini 180 grit Zebra file for shaping and filing around the cuticles. (size 3 1/2" L x 1/2" W)
• Tammy Taylor Mini Clean Finish Buffer for buffing the acrylic nail smooth. (size 3 1/2" L x 1/2" W)
• Tammy Taylor 1/4 oz. (Perfume Scented) Peach Cuticle Oil for healthy cuticles; use daily. Also use oil when buffing.
• Tammy Taylor 1/2 oz. A+ Coat to keep beautiful Pink & White acrylic nails shiny and eliminate yellowing.
All of these essential products are packaged in a Tammy Taylor carry-along drawstring logo bag. (small enough to fit in your clients purse)
NAIL MAINTENANCE for Pink & White acrylic nails
(on Fingernails and on Toenails)
Use maintenance kit once a week; and use Tammy Taylor Peach Cuticle Oil every day.
1. Remove A+ Coat - File the surface of the acrylic nails with the Tammy Taylor Mini 180-grit Zebra file.
2. File - File the acrylic nails smooth at the cuticle area, then smooth out the top surface, using the Tammy Taylor Mini 180-grit Zebra.
3. Apply Tammy Taylor Peach Cuticle Oil - Massage oil into acrylic nails & cuticle skin area.
4. Buff - After applying Tammy Taylor Peach Cuticle Oil, buff acrylic nails smooth at the cuticle area, then smooth out the top surface, using the Tammy Taylor Mini Clean Finish Buffer.
5. Wash hands and towel dry.
6. Polish with Tammy Taylor A+ Coat.
Get Your Tammy Taylor Nail Maintenance Kit For Only $10.95
|You may be interested in our Best Sellers:|